Last Updated on April 2020
- Think Analytics India Private Limited and/or its affiliates (“Company,” “We,” “Us,” and “Our,”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes the types of information that We may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- “User” refers to you, the person visiting, accessing and/or using our Services by means of any communication device. It also means any person who accesses or avails any computer or technological resource of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the computer or technological resource of the Company.
- “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- As per Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details.
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation.
- medical records and history.
- Biometric information.
This policy applies only to the information the Company collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party.
- YOUR CONSENT
By using the Company Website and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Company Website.
- LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your information because:
- We have a contract with you,
- You would have given us express and implied permission to do so,
- We must have provided Services to you after you have purchased something from us,
- We must have provided Services to you because you have taken one of our Services
- To comply with the law.
- JOB APPLICANTS
If your information is submitted to us through our Website when applying for a position with our Company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyse candidate submissions for job postings.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- Your job application information: Your full name, email address, postal code, experience, education qualification, location, resume and other information you may provide with your resume, such as your gender, mobile phone number and skills and interests. Your profile picture that will be displayed as part of your resume profile
- Your Business Query – Your full name, email address and the message you want to deliver to redress your query or queries related to the services or products offered to You by the Company.
- Valid Documents – Identification document and/or address proof that you provide, viz. passport, driving licence, Aadhar card, etc.;
- Review – your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products and Services;
- Security – information collected through the use of closed-circuit technological systems and other security systems;
- Voluntary – any other personal data that you voluntarily decide to share it with Us.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the devices wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device), advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- Communication – When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Company Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Your browsing information – How long you have used our Services and the kind of available features you used.
- Third party service providers – : we may also obtain personal data from our third party service providers, consultants and corporate accounts (such as information relating to the credit of customers) and combine that with information we collect through our Services and Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
- HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We take, and require any third party to take, reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is only granted to our employees and agents only on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include “Sensitive Personal Information” in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
We cannot guarantee that our Services and Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
At times, you may provide personal information via this site, for example, to gain access to specific content, attend a hosted event, respond to a survey, or request communications about specific areas of interest. In such cases, the information you submit will be used to manage your request and to customize and improve this Website and related services offered to you. We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, or to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by entities within the Company that we feel may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to seek feedback on services provided by entities within the Company or for market or other research purposes. Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights or property and that of our users and, where appropriate, to comply with legal process. You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications generated in response to your provision of personal information via this Website.
Some of the purposes for which your personal data may be used are enumerated herein below:
- Administering the contract, we have entered into with you;
- Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing,
- Arranging at the time of termination of a contract;
- Dealing with audits, legal disputes and insurance claims. Complying with health and safety obligations;
- To prevent fraud/misuse/misrepresentation of any kind.
- To monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our the Company’s IT policy and laws of the land;
- To ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution.
- For conducting data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs;
- Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by investigative police or governmental authorities.
- DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may provide your personal information to other entities within the Company Network in order to provide you with information that could be of interest to you and conduct market or other research. Personal information may also be disclosed to other entities within the Company Network in order to respond to your requests or inquiries, as part of a corporate transaction such as a sale, divestiture, reorganization and merger or acquisition.
- Personal information may also be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies, or to other third parties, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of the Company;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations,
- with third-party service providers, payment processors, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Services and Site to you;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, occupational safety, health and environment, our affiliates or others,
- Otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
- We may also disclose aggregated, anonymised or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We use the services of third-party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit scoring, open source software, call centre services, mailing of promotional material, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by us. We may provide information that is non-personal, to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. We expressly prohibit the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside the Company by such service providers.
- From time to time we may partner with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services and may share your information with our co-sponsor.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- We may, with or without prior notice to you, have to share your information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety, health and environment of its employees or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
- If you use a corporate credit card, your billing information may be shared with your employer.
- ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE
You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements. There are different types of cookies. Cookies served by the entity that operates the domain you are visiting are called “First Party Cookies.” So, cookies served by the Company while you are on the [insert company name] Website are first party cookies. Cookies served by companies that are not operating the domain you are visiting are called “Third Party Cookies.” For e.g., we may allow Google to set a cookie on your browser while you visit the Company Website, and that would be a third party cookie. Cookies may also endure for different periods of time. “Session Cookies” only last only as long as your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are “Persistent Cookies” meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. For example, they may recognize your device when you re-open your browser and browse the internet again.
- What is Local Storage?
Local storage is a technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your device. “Software Development Kits” (also called SDKs) function like pixels and cookies but operate in the mobile app context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. The primary app developer can install pieces of code (the SDK) from partners in the app, and thereby allow the partner to collect certain information about user interaction with the app and information about the user device and network information.
- For authenticating users,
- To store information about You (including on your device or in your browser cache) and your use of our Services and the Company Website,
- For remembering user preferences and settings,
- To determine the popularity of content,
- In delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, analysing site traffic and trends and
- To generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our Services.
- DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
- We take, and require any third party to take, reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is only granted to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We are aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Company Website. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- DISPENSE WITH OUR SERVICES
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. But if you prefer not to be updated with Company news and latest information on products and services and want to discontinue from receiving such marketing materials then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in us not being able to provide services and facilities.
If at any time you feel there is any breach of your personal information or sensitive personal information, then the grievance officer of the company will be responsible to comply with your complaints. If You have any questions, queries or complaints with respect to the Website, then such correspondence should be directed to the Grievance Officer at email@example.com or alternatively You can write to:
Grievance Officer, Legal Manager,
C 6111-6118, Oberoi Garden Estate,
Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072
You have the right to tell us if you:
- Do not want to be contacted by us henceforth,
- Would like to withdraw consent to personal data processing,
- Wish to obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold,
- Would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records,
- Wish to report any misuse or misrepresentation of your personal information.
To assist us in handling your request, please provide your full name and details.